I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Cantstopwontstopbooks Thank you so much!
Here are the rules:
- Link back and thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
- Answer the eleven questions they give you
- Tag up to eleven bloggers who have 200 or less followers
- Ask your nominees eleven questions and let them know you tagged them!
So now, here are my answers to her questions.
1.) What genre would you say is your “comfort zone”?
2.) How do you deal with reading slumps?
By taking time off to read Fanfiction or something not as time consuming.
3.) Do you prefer long books or short books?
Doesn’t really matter to me as long as I am liking the book.
4.) Can you still enjoy a book that has a few stereotypes in the plot?
Yes, that doesn’t bother me so much.
5.) What are some of your bookish “deal breakers”?
Bad writing and forced romances.
6.) If you don’t like the book you’re reading, will you put it down or finish it?
Put it down, unless I have to finish it.
7.) Do you prefer standalones or series?
8.) What is the book that got you into reading?
I’ve been reading since I was a child, but I’m thinking the Nancy Drew Series
9.) What are you currently reading?
The Crimson Crown by Cinda Williams Chima.
10.) If you read a book and dislike it, will you still write the review, even if it is negative?
Yes, of course.
11.) What was the last really good book you completed?
Talon by Julie Kagawa
My questions are…
1. What is your all-time-favorite book?
2. How did you start getting into blogging and what inspired you to?
3. Which fictional character do you feel resembles you the most?
4. What sequel did you find better than the original?
5. Do you prefer fiction or nonfiction?
6. Where is your favorite place to read?
7. Who is your favorite author(s)?
8. What’s your favorite website?
9. Coffee or tea?
10. What are you currently reading?